Spring

 I was out at recess with the Kindergarten to grade 2's.  This is Spring in Whale Cove.

 


 


 


 The older students headed out on the Land to Ice Fish.  I have a new understanding of what is warm and what is cold.  We don't wear goggles unless riding on a machine and we don't always put our hoods up.  I wear my Mukluks instead of my Baffin boots and my lighter weight ski pants.

It will be May next week!  The sun rose at 5:16 this morning and will not set until 8:59.  After that it is still light for quite awhile.  The morning sun is VERY bright. many of us look like raccoons because of our glasses/googles tans!


Comments

  1. Hi Beth and Ian:
    I didn't have any news about you for a while and so i went exploring.
    Glad to see you are beginning to experience the spring and longer days.
    Would be glad to know when and if you are returning to Guelph, so that we can have a good chat.

    So far I am well, and have had by first vaccine shot, though like everyone I am beginning to be weary of the lock down. I guess your community of Whale cove has been spared.

    Stay well and many blessings

    Bill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home