Just some different thoughts..


 These two pictures show the morning of my birthday, March 12, and then the evening of my birthday.  The Northern Lights were pretty spectacular at about midnight as it had been such a clear day.  As a girl who mostly likes to spend her birthday on the beach in Florida, it was quite a change!

 


 


 There was another teacher on staff with the same birthday and so there was a dinner party and it was a great night.

 


 


 I also had an opportunity to go down below the school into the basement.  There is a run off river that runs through there in the Spring and I wanted to see the area was clear.  Not that spring is coming any time soon.  And one last thought.  Food is so expensive and limited. It was really exciting to find fresh pears in the COOP.  As you can see this little buddy had travelled a long way to be my breakfast! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The accident was not so little and required a flight out

Sundays in Whale Cove